ASUS' hybrid monster, the Padfone, is getting itself a nice little OTA to build number 18.104.22.168. The update brings enhancements and bugs fixes, as well as a small bump in Android version:
- System upgrade to Android 4.0.4
- Elevate system stability and optimize the operating performance
- Optimize Dynamic Display Switch (DDS) performance
- Optimize power consumption
- Optimize Camera performance and quality
- Message / Email edit function improvement
- Group Edit
- Email update frequency, "peak time" and "Off peak time" setting feature added.
- Optimize Input method
- SD card support to 64GB
- Super Note function added
- Reset the password
- Hand Writing Recognition Speed
- Device tracking and data protection support.
- Register and Setting of Device Tracker (http://devicetracker.asus.com/select_lang.action)
The update can be pulled now via Settings > About > System Firmware Update > Check Update. Alternatively, you can grab the download from ASUS' website (under Firmware).