Update: It's live now in the Play Store. Get it!
A major update is coming to everyone's favorite zombified first person shooter for Android. You want more blood? More guns? More zombies? More awesome? Check, check, and check.
Madfinger packed DT's first big update full of fun stuff - everything from chainsaws to repeating rifles, there are even more ways to slay the undead. That's not all, either; there are new environments, new zombies, and even a casino so you can play the slots. Yes, a casino.
Looks like Madfinger is also catering to those who play on multiple devices, too: DT 1.1.0 will bring a cloud backup and cross platform sync solution so you can pick up and play from the same spot on all devices. And that's awesome.
Unfortunately, at this point we're not sure when the update is coming. We've reached out to Madfinger and will update when we get more details. Until then, I'm going to hone my headshot and disintegration skills.
The new update brings more fun, more blood, more gadgets. From now on players can:
* experience personally four new savage weapons (including two melees): Chain Saw, Lewis Heavy Machine Gun, Marine Engine with sharp-edged blades and Repeating rifle, a classic of the American West
* enjoy the new funny and handy gadget -- the Head-Flator X100 enables to inflate the heads of zombies to XXL size and... Headshot!
* meet new zombie creatures -- mutated mobsters or armoured SWAT members
* explore new fantastic environments -- underground car park or secret research base institute
* try out new gadgets or get more money - reveal deadly survival arena, that is tailor-made for massacre of hordes of zombies
* visit Casino and try your luck with a slot machine
* and finally safe game data with cross platform cloud backup
This huge update brings Dead Trigger also to Adreno 205, including Sony Xperia Play!