Motorola has released yet another pair of updates for their Android-based sports watch, the MOTOACTV, bringing the version number up to either 7.10 or 7.11, depending on your model. The 7.10 update is only for devices that already have the golf features installed, while the 7.11 update is only for some versions of the 8 GB ACTV that do not have the golf features. Fortunately, you don't have to do anything to determine which update to download - simply plug your ACTV into your computer and the MOTOCAST software will download the appropriate update.
Both version of the update include the following bug fixes:
- Fix “Application Force Close” in WORKOUT and NOTIFICATIONS.
- NOTIFICATIONS improved to handle Unread Messages.
- Stop Watch START/PAUSE functionality improved
- Fix battery drain when Wi-Fi is on.
- Improve display of Fit Test BPM average
- Improve TTS message when the WORKOUT key is double pressed.
- Enhance ANT+/BTLE sensor connections
- Improve “Pause” functionality during workouts
The 7.10 update includes two additional fixes:
- Improve Scorecard when playing only BACK 9 on a course.
- Enhance manual PAR information entry.