Download: Latest Google Play Store v3.5.16
Download: Latest Google Play Store v3.5.19
Download: Latest Google Play Store v 3.7.11 (Jelly Bean Edition)
Download: Latest Google Play Store v3.7.13
Download: Latest Google Play Store v3.7.15
- View All 31 Articles In This Series
Earlier today, Google announced a slew of new content for the Play Store, including magazines, TV shows, and the ability to purchase movies. New content is great, but there's a problem: the new Play Store isn't yet available on devices other than the Nexus 7 and I/O Galaxy Nexus (post-Jelly Bean update).
As always, though, those crafty devils over at XDA have yanked the newest version of the Play Store from one of the aforementioned devices and made it available to the world. Simply download and install it like any normal apk to start enjoying all the hyper-fresh content you can eat.
And a few earlier ones:
- [APK Download + Teardown] Play Store v5.2 Shows Signs Of A New Details Page, Self-Hosted Enterprise Apps, And Much More
- Play Store v5.1.11 Rolling Out With Full-Height Navigation Drawer, New My Account Page With Order History, And More [APK Download]
- [Update: 5.0.37] Google Play Store 5.0.31 Adds More Material Design, Moves "What's New" To The Top [APK Download]
- Google Play Store Update 4.9.13 Adds Material Design App And Content Pages [APK Download]
Update: The Play Store now supports setting a favorite sharing method that you can customize to your liking. For example, here I set it to Google+ (by long-pressing):
The APK is signed by Google and upgrades your existing Play Store. The cryptographic signature guarantees that the file is safe to install and was not tampered with in any way. Rather than wait for Google to push this download to your devices, which can take weeks, download and install it just like any other APK and enjoy the new Play Store experience.