While the Galaxy S III pre-order frenzy started early last week, we've yet to see the device going for anything less than retail price. Now, however, Amazon Wireless and Target Mobile both have the AT&T variant for $150 with an updgrade. Normally we see the best deals reserved for folks looking to sign a new contract, so this is definitely the exception to that rule.
- 4.8" 1280x720 Super AMOLED Plus display
- 1.5GHz dual-core Snapdragon S4 processor
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB (AT&T), 16/32GB (Sprint); microSD card slot
- 8MP f/2.6 rear shooter, front facing camera
- 2100mAh battery
- Android 4.0 with TouchWiz UI
To pre-order, hit the appropriate link below.