Earlier today, we took a look at the SPIGEN Crumena Case for the HTC One X. Like the same case for the Galaxy Nexus, this is a classy holster-style case with a superior build-quality and looks to match.
We know how much you love free accessories, so we've teamed up with SPIGEN to offer up ten white Crumena cases for the HTC One X (the white case looks especially sexy with the white One X) to ten lucky readers.
Here is a list of things that I loved about the Crumena case for the Galaxy Nexus, which also apply to the One X version:
- It's simple. There aren't a lot of bells and whistles to this case. You put your device in it when you want to make sure it's protected, and take it out when you want your device naked. It really doesn't get any easier than that.
- It's well made. If you know anything about SGP, then you know that they don't let anything go out into the world with the SGP logo on it if it's not a top-notch product. This case is no exception.
- It looks great. That one speaks for itself. This is one good looking case, regardless of which color you choose.
- It covers the entire device (including the screen). The entire phone goes inside of this case, unlike other slipcases that leave part of the phone exposed (presumably so for easy removal). When you want to take the phone out of the case, simply pull the tab on the back of the case to slide the phone out. It's actually a pretty brilliant design.
- The tab is magnetic. The tab magnetizes to the side of the case, so it doesn't freely flap around while in your pocket.
How to Win
The contest is now over. Here are the winners, selected at random:
- Michael Fligl
- Kaustubh Ghanekar
- Rohan Mathur
- Ivan P
Congratulations - you will be contacted for your information in the near future!
You probably already know the drill, but I'll break it down for you anyway: just leave a comment telling us why you want the Crumena case.
The contest begins immediately and runs until Friday, June 15th at 11:59 PM PT. After that, we'll randomly select the winners and notify them.
Of course, if you just can't stand to go another day without this highly elegant case on your device, you can always jump over to SPIGEN and grab one for yourself to avoid the wait ($30).