Oh. My. God. Madfinger games - the same game dev firm that brought us Shadowgun - just announced a new game for Tegra 3 devices called Dead Trigger, and it looks amazing.
Awesome graphics? Check. First-person shooter action? Check. ZOMBIES? Check. This game has it all!
It has all the features that you would expect from Madfinger:
- Stunning graphics with advanced lighting and post-process effects
- Full 3D characters and environments with an unprecedented level of detail
- High quality 3D audio and a lively music soundtrack
- Character animations recorded using high-end motion capture
- Intuitive controls
- Spectacular ragdoll effects
Unfortunately, there's no word as to when the games is expected to release, only that it'll be hitting the Tegra Zone "soon."
And soon can't come soon enough.