I've had the European version of the One X for a few weeks now and in my book, it's the best damn phone on the market right now, bar none. David spent some time with the AT&T variant (which lost some cores and storage but picked up LTE on its trip to the States) and came away equally as impressed, calling it "the best all-around Android phone you can buy in the US today."
Surprisingly, the price is entirely reasonable, too - it checks in at just $550 off contract, $200 on contract from AT&T, or $150 from Amazon Wireless. That's not a lot for a phone that's the first of the next-gen devices. Check out the specs:
- Processor: MSM8960 dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 at 1.5GHz
- GPU: Adreno 225
- Operating System: Android 4.0.3 with Sense 4.0
- Display: 4.7" Super IPS LCD2 (720x1280, 312DPI)
- Memory: 1GB RAM / 16GB internal (12GB usable - 2GB for apps, 10GB for storage)
- Cameras: 8MP rear / 1.3MP front
- Battery: 1800mAh, non-removable
- Ports/Expandable Storage: microUSB port, HTC dock contacts / none
- Thickness: 8.9mm / .35"
- Weight: 130g / 4.6oz
If you're on AT&T and are eligible for an upgrade.... well, what are you waiting for?