In the midst of all the Samsung Galaxy S III hullabaloo, SwiftKey decided to release the latest best of its mind-reading keyboard. This new beta brings some of the most highly-requested features since the last beta release:
- Improved the UI: there is now a dedicated comma key, and the <123> key is now in the bottom-left corner. And of course you still have the larger spacebar.
- Refined the Smart Punctuation pop-up.
- Reintroduced the Long-press duration setting.
- Improved Smart Space functionality.
- Further reduced lag on some devices.
- Fixed a number of bugs, including the missing decimal point in the numpad and the "What's New" dialog popping up all the time.
Since this version is still beta, there are a few lingering issues, but the SwiftKey team is confident that the final version will work out all the kinks and the end result will be its best effort yet.