Looks like the RAZR Twins aren't the only ones set to get an OTA from Big Red - a changelog just hit the support docs page for the Droid 4 that outlines a small bug fix/enhancement update for the fourth-generation slider:
If you just can't wait to get some update action on your device, Droid-Life already has the 18MB update available for download. Since it's an official build, it will break root, but rumor has it that Voodoo Rootkeeper is letting users keep root access once the update is finished.
- Download the file to your SD card.
- Turn phone off.
- Press both Volume keys and Power at the same time to get to the bootloader menu.
- Scroll down to "Recovery" and press Volume Up to select it.
- When the Android and exclamation mark appear, press both Volumes at the same time.
- Scroll down to "apply update from sdcard" and select it with Power.
- Scroll down to "Blur_Version.6.13.215.XT894.Verizon.en.US.zip" and select it.
- Once the update is finished, reboot.