Kindly refrain from drooling into your keyboards for a moment while we fill you in on today's deal: HTC's latest high-end phone, the One X, packing 32GB of storage, Android 4.0, a 1.5Ghz quad-core processor and an unlocked GSM radio is currently available from Daily Steals for $629. For those of you who buy your phones unlocked, grab your wallets.
Update 4/11/12: The deal is back for one day, though this time through eBay (thanks, Daniel).
While the deal advertises the phone as 30% off the normal $899 price tag (yep, that math checks out), we have managed to find the phone cheaper elsewhere, but not that cheap. If you're looking to get in on the One X beauty early, now's the best time yet to do so.
For those who still have some saliva left, here's the full spec list:
• 32GB internal memory
• Android OS 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
• 1.5GHz quad-core processor
• 1GB RAM
• 1.3MP front camera (720p for Video Chat)
• Capture still pictures while recording video
• GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
• HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
• 4.7” Super IPS LCD2 capacitive touchscreen
• 802.11 a/b/g/n Wi-Fi
• Micro USB 2.0 connection with MHL for USB or HDMI
• 8MP camera with auto-focus, smart LED flash, BSI sensor
• Capture 1080p HD video
• Beats Audio
• Noise cancellation
• Gyro, G, digital compass, proximity, ambient light sensors
So what are you waiting for? You've only got til midnight! Hurry up!
Source: Daily Steals Mobile