Well, that was fast. Not more than a week after the release of the HTC One X and S in Europe, and Koush has already pumped out a fully working version of ClockworkMod Touch for the pair.
If you have any of the devices supported by CWM Touch and you aren't running it, then you're seriously missing out. Touch recovery is, by far, the most intuitive way to use recovery on your device.
- Rooting Explained + Top 5 Benefits Of Rooting
- Top Android Apps Every Rooted User Should Know About: Part 1 (Apps 1-8), Part 2 (Apps 9-16), Part 3 (Apps 17-25), Part 4 (26-33), Part 5 (34-41),Part 6 (42-49), Part 7 (50-57), Part 8 (58-65)
- Custom ROMs Explained And Why You Want Them
- How To Fully Back Up And Restore Your Android Phone Using Nandroid Backup
- How To Flash A Custom ROM To Your Android Phone With ROM Manager + Full Backup & Restore
- So You Want To Know About Bootloaders, Encryption, Signing, And Locking?
Installing CWM Touch on your device is as simple as 1, 2, 3: just install ROM Manager from the Play Store, tap "Flash ClockworkMod Touch" (requires a one-time in-app purchase of $1.99), and that's it. Super simple. If, for some reason, you can't fork over $1.99 for a recovery, then you can always grab the download from here and flash it yourself at no charge (but really, you should support Koush).
Similarly, if you don't like the idea of a touch-based recovery and prefer to kick it old school, the traditional version of CWM is also available at the source link.