A new update with version 2.20.605.3 is coming to Verizon's girly HTC Rhyme. Before you get too excited, no, it's not Ice Cream Sandwich, and it doesn't even contain anything particularly exciting. Here, take a look:
Verizon Wireless is pleased to announce a new software update, 2.20.605.3 710RD, for your HTC Rhyme. Verizon Wireless and HTC encourage you to download this update.
- “ Ringtones” has been replaced with “Edit Home” when the Menu key is pressed on the home screen.
- Updated signal strength meter to 5 bar Received Signal Strength Indication (RSSI).
- Mobile networks no longer disabled when using Power Saver.
- Device is enabled with the Wireless Alerting System.
Device Dock Features
- Default applications in Dock Mode have been changed to “Phone” and “Calendar”.
- In-call volume control has been added to Dock Mode.
- “All Apps” option has been added to Dock Mode.
- Resolved issue of dock volume changing to 20%.
Applications & Widgets
- Device displays available music on the device and provides an option to purchase ringtones from the MOD application when a user is attempting to set a new ringtone through a prepopulated list.
- Mail shortcut now shows unread mail count.
The OTA size is 67.8MB.
Told you - nothing too exciting. Expect this update to hit your device in the coming days.