I know, I know, who wants to hear about yet another tower defense game? Actually, I do - I still find this genre to be one of the most enjoyable on a mobile device and pretty much the only one that can keep me interested for longer than a day (I've been playing Com2uS' Tower Defens: Lost Earth nonstop for the last few days). And you might too, when you see the video of Hexage's upcoming title, Radiant Defense.
Remember the magical feel of Radiant, Robotek, and EVAC - the other popular titles by the company? I absolutely loved playing all of them - the signature glow and mysterious, Tron-like sounds in Hexage games create an atmosphere you won't find in other games. Radiant Defense is going to be no exception.
Radiant Defense is practically here - it was submitted to stores on multiple platforms, and I'm guessing since Android Play Store apps go live instantly, they are just waiting to release it, aligned to those other guys.
In the meantime, check out the game's features, screenshots and video below. Don't worry, you can safely bet you'll see another announcement from us when the game is live.
MILLIONS OF ALIENS WILL DIE
Radiant Defense is a tower defense game set in a vibrant universe invaded by countless alien hordes. Build your space fortress any way you wish, set up wide variety of weapons and traps and let the invasions begin!
- Tower Defense set in the Radiant Universe
- Build your own path for incoming waves of enemies!
- More than 300 waves of aliens across 10 unique locations
- 9 upgradable weapons to kill the aliens with style
- 3 super-weapons of mass destruction for even more fun
- Online hall of fame - your scores can only grow
- Signature soundtrack by kubatko