The Android Police Podcast is back - and this week's episode is one you won't want to miss. Unless you really want to miss it, in which case, It's OK, we'll forgive you. But just this once.
Down to business, this week's topics (with links for your convenience).
Android Police Podcast Episode 3 Breakdown
- Attack Of The Galaxy S III Rumors! Starring:
- Legal Corner
- A judge tells Motorola to do something, and then tells Apple to do something, too. More at 11.
- Code Google
- Google trademarks Showy, really needs to find a new "naming things" guy.
- Google open to letting carriers pull on Wallet's purse strings; Eric and I yell at each other.
- The mobile Google Play Store is really ugly, but unfortunately ineligible to participate in Extreme Makeover. So we did our own.
- The Hotsheet
- Ice Cream Sandwich update news: Sony Tablets, HTC Vivid, AT&T, and the Galaxy S II Skyrocket.
- The Droid Charge gets an update that isn't Ice Cream Sandwich so you probably don't care.
- Archos Turbo tablets now in transit to - you know what, I give up.
- Toshiba spawns an entirely new generation of size comparison infographics.
- Acer wants you to know their quad-core tablet is $50 cheaper than a Transformer Prime.
- App Update
- LA Noire for OnLive gets touch support; I say something really funny about it. But I'm not going to tell you what.
- Google Authenticator looks different so of course that means you now have to download a whole new app to use it.
- Instagram! [insert extremely tired hipster joke here].
- Carbon for Android (it's a Twitter client) previewed.
- In Other News
- ADT17 is out for all you developers, and I've heard that's very exciting from a very reliable source.
Subscribe to the Android Police Podcast: