The CyanogenMod team has done it again, bringing their CM9 build for AT&T's variant of the Samsung Galaxy SII to nightly status, and releasing the build to the CyanogenMod mirror network just yesterday.
The build actually released just before news that a seemingly official (and fully TouchWiz-ed) build of ICS had leaked for AT&T's SII, so SII owners have a couple of great options to satisfy their Ice Cream Sandwich cravings. To grab the first (and latest) CM9 nightly for the i777, just follow the link below.
Source: CyanogenMod Mirror Network
- Rooting Explained + Top 5 Benefits Of Rooting
- Top Android Apps Every Rooted User Should Know About: Part 1 (Apps 1-8), Part 2 (Apps 9-16), Part 3 (Apps 17-25), Part 4 (26-33), Part 5 (34-41),Part 6 (42-49), Part 7 (50-57), Part 8 (58-65)
- Custom ROMs Explained And Why You Want Them
- How To Fully Back Up And Restore Your Android Phone Using Nandroid Backup
- How To Flash A Custom ROM To Your Android Phone With ROM Manager + Full Backup & Restore
- So You Want To Know About Bootloaders, Encryption, Signing, And Locking?
It could oftentimes be unstable and not properly tested, lacking any changelogs, but eventually evolving into alphas, betas, release candidates, and finally stable releases.