So you want a decent Android tablet (not one of those cheap knock-offs), but you don't want to break the bank, and an affordable seven-incher isn't quite what you had in mind. How about a 10.1-inch Toshiba Thrive for $250? Sure, it's not a Tegra 3-packing Transformer Prime, but at less than half the price of the TFP, it's still hard to beat. In fact, this is one of the best prices that we've ever seen on a premium Tegra 2 tablet.
Since it has been a while since we've talked about the Thrive, here's a reminder of what's under its hood:
- 10.1-inch 1280x800 IPS display
- 1GHz dual-core NVIDIA Tegra 2 processor
- 1GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage
- 5MP rear shooter, 2MP front camera
- Weight: 1.7lbs
- Thickness: 15mm
- 5MP rear camera, 2MP front
- Full-size USB and HDMI-out ports, plus miniUSB port
- SD card slot (with SDXC support)
- Android 3.1 (Android 4.0 upgradeable)
So there you go. A Tegra 2 tablet that isn't going to kill your wallet. Hit the link below to buy.