Looks like a handful of undisclosed T-Mobile stores will be getting their hands on the recently announced Samsung S Galaxy Blaze 4G on March 21 - a full week ahead of the nationwide release of the device (March 28th). The Blaze is one of the fastest smartphones to hit T-Mo's HSPA+ network, rocking some pretty decent specs (sorry, no word on RAM or storage capacity at the moment):
- Android 2.3 Gingerbread (will likely be updated to Android 4.0)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon S3 Dual-Core Processor clocked at 1.5GHz
- 3.97" Super AMOLED display
- 5MP rear shooter with 720p video capabilities
- 1.3MP front-facing camera
- Expandable storage via microSD slot
If the Blaze sounds like the smartphone for you, you'll be able to pick one up for $149 after a $50 mail-in-rebate and two-year agreement.