Dane Cook said that there are certain things every man wants, one of which is to be part of a heist. I can't say that I personally disagree with Mr. Cook, except I'm not sure that I'd fare very well in prison if my team of bank-robbing rebels was caught. That's where HEIST: The Score comes in handy.
HEIST is a rail shooter that puts you in the middle of a bank robbery back in the golden age of gangsters: the 1920s. You've got something to prove, and the heist seems relatively straight forward; until the whole thing goes horribly awry, leaving you to "fight your way out of an impossible situation."
Is that... a polar bear? In a bank?
- Fast-paced rail shooter action
- Action packed gun fights
- Many weapons to gut the bank
- Destructible environments
- Compelling motion capture cut scenes tell the tale of HEIST in full force.
- Professional voice actors
- Experience high resolution graphics with dynamic music and sounds effects
Best of all, you can get in on the action for an introductory price of just $0.99. Hit the widget below to make it happen.