Those still waiting for a hot deal on Samsung's gargantuan Galaxy Note are in luck – AT&T is offering the Note at 50% off for new or add-a-line customers if you click through a special link that enables the discount.
To take advantage of the deal, customers need only to head over to AT&T's site, choose the Samsung Galaxy Note for a new or add-a-line contract (it'll show the full price at this point - just keep on trucking), and continue with checkout. The savings will be automatically applied at that point. If you've been yearning for the Note but want a great deal, you're not likely to run into a better discount in the near future.
For those unaware, here are the Galaxy Note's specs one more time:
- 5.3" 800 x 1280 HD super AMOLED display with Gorilla Glass
- 1.5GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor
- 1GB of ram
- 16GB of internal memory, expandable via microSD
- 8MP camera with 1080p HD video capability
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 2,500 mAh battery
- Android 2.3.6 with Samsung's latest TouchWiz UX
- 4G-LTE capable
- 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi
Via Slick Deals