It looks like those still anxious to get their hands on Samsung's new phablet – The Galaxy Note – are in luck - Amazon Wireless is offering the Note for just $249.99 when customers upgrade or agree to a new 2 year contract. That's about $50 less than AT&T's price.
For those who may have already forgotten, the Note has some undoubtedly competitive specs among current devices (including its luxuriously huge screen):
- 5.3" 800 x 1280 HD super AMOLED display with Gorilla Glass
- 1.5GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor
- 1GB of ram
- 16GB of internal memory, expandable via microSD
- 8MP camera with 1080p HD video capability
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 2,500 mAh battery
- Android 2.3.6 with Samsung's latest TouchWiz UX
- 4G-LTE capable
- 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi
If you've been awaiting the Note and haven't already picked one up from AT&T, click through either of the links below to grab one at a nice discount. If you're still on the fence, check out our recent "initial impressions" post.