Rockstar Games unleashed the 10th Anniversary Edition of Grand Theft Auto III onto the Android Market just over a month ago, and we thought it was awesome. Unfortunately, the game was only available for a few devices upon its release, but it has since added support for many more.
If you own a Transformer Prime, you'll be glad to know that the game's latest update puts your device on the "approved" list. In addition, the update brings SD card support, which is huge considering the game file is rather large.
Aside from those two majorly important additions, here's what else you'll see:
- Added support for Medion Lifetab and the Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime
- Integrated with Immersion Haptic Vibration Feedback
- Tailor your visual experience with new video display settings
- Improved controls for supported gamepads
- Improved controls for Xperia Play
- Game can now be installed to an SD card
- Gamestop Wireless Game Controller Fully supported.
- Additional technical fixes
Don't have it yet? Go get it!