Looks like Big Red is preparing to push the first update out to the Droid RAZR that fixes a few bugs, improves data connectivity, and improves readability in the lapdock interface. Here is the full list of fixes:
- SIM Error notification has been fixed.
- Improved camera features and quality.
- Improved stability of menu access, Browser, Phone Dialer, video playback and music player to prevent Force Close errors and lockups.
Email, Messaging, & Data
- Updated ground message notification.
- Improvement in 3G/4G data connectivity.
- Enhanced Wi-Fi performance.
- Maintain network connection upon completion of a voice call.
Application & Widgets
- Background color has been adjusted to improved readability in Lapdock connection UI menu items.
There's no word on when the update should start rolling out, but we wouldn't be surprised if it starts hitting devices before week's end.