Remember the colorful and imaginative tower defense game Jelly Defense that we took a look at several weeks ago? It just received a mighty nice update that brings some new winter-based levels, new gameplay options, new music, gameplay improvements, and performance enhancements. In other words, the developers packed quite a bit of punch into this one. Here's the full changelog:
- Two winter levels for Christmas evenings.
- Challenging endless level.
- New and cozy Christmas tune.
- Increasing the difficulty after finishing the game isn't mandatory anymore. You can now go back to previous levels.
- Minor performance improvements.
- Minor gameplay adjustments.
- Reindeers & cookies! :-)
If you're not already familiar with Jelly Defense, here's a quick look at some gameplay:
If you missed it during Google's $0.10 sale, the game will set you back $2.99 - hit the widget to grab it.