There's a sea of similarly-spec'd Android 3.x tablets on the market right now, so the one with the best price (or best accessories, perhaps) can be the reigning champ on any given day. Today is the day for the Lenovo ThinkPad, which is currently available on eBay for $370 with free shipping.
What sets the ThinkPad Tablet apart from the competition and Lenovo's own IdeaPad K1 is the 99-level pressure-sensitive digitizer that works with a digital stylus/pen. Not many other tablets support any kind of pressure-sensitive interaction, so if you like to sketch, the ThinkPad may just be what the doctor prescribed. This pen does cost an additional $40.
- 10.1-inch 1280x800 IPS display with Gorilla Glass
- 1GHz dual-core Tegra 2 processor
- 1GB RAM
- 16GB built-in storage, full-size SD card slot
- Full-size USB, microUSB, and miscroHDMI ports
- 5MP rear shooter, 2MP front
- N-trig digital pen support with 99 levels of pressure sensitivity
- Android 3.1
This unit retails for around $500, so this deal will save you around $130. If this is the 'Droid you're looking for, hit the link below to buy.