It appears an update to the Android Market is now being pushed out to handsets, and we've got the .apk file for you right now. Warning: this updated Market does not seem to work very well on Honeycomb tablets, there appears to be a number of glitches.
Download Android Market 3.3.11:
Note: Root is not required.
Note: If the Market starts force closing, just open Settings > Applications > Manage > Market, and clear data.
What's changed? So far, we've found:
- New setting: Auto-update apps (presumably, sets all apps to auto-update mode, woohoo!)
- New setting: Update over Wi-Fi only
- New setting: Auto-add shortcuts (automatically adds homescreen shortcuts for new apps, a la Honeycomb)
- Smaller font
- New app drawer icon
- Microphone (voice command) button in search menu
- Star rating chart on app pages
- Minor UI tweaks
If you find anything else, let us know in the comments!