Yeah, we know -- it has only been three days since we leaked Gingerbread build 2.11.605.2 RUU for the TBolt, but how could we say no when our homie Justin Case from TeamAndIRC asked us if we want to drop a newer leak?
We couldn't. So here you go -- Gingerbread Build 2.11.605.3 for the HTC ThunderBolt. The installation process is basically identical to the previous leak, so if you've already flashed that, then this should be a breeze. For those who want it, we've also included a separate download of the radio; if you plan on flashing the full RUU, though, you can ignore this file as it's already included.
As always, Android Police is not liable for any damage caused to your device if you choose to use this RUU.
- Gingerbread 2.11.605.3 RUU (MD5: b633d651471ca4aa184e7ef66ad60ddf)
- Gingerbread 2.11.605.3 Radio (MD5: b1e10920c1f191561fd05f1e9c445482)
- After downloading it, rename it to "PG05IMG.zip" Note: If you're doing this from a Windows machine, make sure you don't rename the file "PG05IMG.zip.zip," as Windows hides known file extensions by default.
- Drop the file on the root of the SD Card
- Turn off your device
- Hold Volume Down + Power to reboot into the bootloader -- the file should automatically be detected and the flashing process will begin.
- Wait for your device to complete the process and reboot
The first reboot will likely take several minutes, so don't panic. Just let the startup process run its course, as all subsequent reboots will be much quicker.
Everyone give a big shoutout to TeamAndIRC for the leak!