Verizon just keeps pumping out LTE connectivity in new areas across the country -- we saw no less than 15 cities get their piece of the LTE pie last month, and now 26 more are all set to get lit up tomorrow, September 15th. VZW already dropped the names of 15 of those cities last month, but here's the list in its entirety:
- Fort Smith and Jonesboro, AR
- San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara, CA
- Daytona, FL
- Bloomington, Champaign/Urbana, Rockford and Springfield, IL
- the Quad Cities, IL/IA; Iowa City, IA
- Shreveport, LA
- Kalamazoo and Saginaw, MI
- Reno, NV
- Las Cruces, NM
- Fargo, ND
- Canton, Lima and Mansfield, OH
- Dyersburg, TN
- the Tri-Cities, TN/VA
- Austin, Beaumont/Port Arthur, Wichita Falls and El Paso, TX.
VZW customers in San Francisco, CA; Indianapolis, IN; and Cleveland/Akron, OH can also expect an expanded LTE coverage area.
I'm still waiting on VZW to spread some LTE love in my area, but for those who will get in on the action tomorrow: Congrats!