Anyone who has been using a PC for even a short amount of time has probably heard of PowerDVD from CyberLink -- if you haven't, go check it out, I'll wait.
Back? Okay, now that you're more familiar with what PowerDVD is all about, you'll be glad to know that it has made its way to Honeycomb powered tablets, and it's packed with features. With the official app, you can:
- Wirelessly stream media from PowerDVD on the PC to your tablet
- Wirelessly save MP4 videos, photos, and music from PowerDVD on the PC
- Watch videos and play music with the native players
- Touchup photos with one-click enhancements
- Create playlists and manage your media library
- Share content from your tablet to your DLNA TV
- ...and more
That pretty much covers the gamut of mobile media viewing, but with the vast amount of features offered by PowerDVD, you can expect an equally large pricetag to go along with it -- $20, to be exact. While I personally feel that this is just a bit steep for an app of any kind, PowerDVD fans will probably have very little trouble justifying the cost. If you already have the Ultra version of PowerDVD, however, you can breathe a sigh of of relief, because you get to score this little gem for absolutely nothing.