Gameloft's newest gaming title, BackStab HD, is available to users of high-end Android phones, the company announced minutes ago. Thankfully, the new title, which is a bloody (oh yes it is, just watch the video below), sword-bashing 3D game that reminds us of Assassin's Creed, is available in the Android Market for $6.99, honoring Gameloft's promise to deliver more games via our preferred channel as opposed to their own off-Market web store.
Take on the role of Henry Blake, a broken man whose life was stripped away, and help in his quest for justice and revenge.
Climb, jump and sneak your way through diverse settings to reach your target and strike down adversaries.
Use your deadly fighting skills and the combo-based combat system to defeat your nemesis and anyone else who gets in your way.
Roam freely across a huge island and gaze upon its magnificent full-3D environments and experience the feeling of an immersive, realistic world around you thanks to impressive non-player character interactions with true-to-life voice effects.
Check out the BackStab HD promo video and screenshots, then proceed to the list of supported devices and our handy download widget below:
- HTC Desire HD (Ace)
- HTC Desire S
- HTC Desire Z (G2, Vision)
- HTC Evo Shift 4G
- HTC Incredible 2
- HTC Incredible S
- HTC Inspire 4G
- HTC MyTouch 4G
- HTC Thunderbolt 4G
- LG P990 Optimus 2X (Star)
- LG P999 (Star, G2x)
- Motorola Droid X
- Samsung Google Nexus S
- Samsung Google Nexus S 4G
- Samsung GT-i9000 (Galaxy S, i9000M, i9000B, i9000T)
- Samsung GT-P1000 (Galaxy Tab)
- Samsung SC-02B (Galaxy S)
- Samsung SCH-i400 (Continuum)
- Samsung SCH-i500 (Fascinate, Galaxy S)
- Samsung SCH-i800 (Galaxy Tab)
- Samsung SGH-T849 (Galaxy Tab)
- Samsung SGH-T959 (Vibrant)
- Samsung SPH-D700 (Epic 4G)
- Samsung SPH-P100 (Galaxy Tab)