Update: It looks like there was a bit of a mix up, as these games are for feature phones, not Android. Here is Gameloft's official statement on the matter:
I can confirm there has been a confusion. The lineup we have announced yesterday is only for feature phones (java and brew).
We do not announce in advance our line up of games for Android and iOS. Usually we announce our games for iPhone and Android separately (one announcement for each game).
Sorry for the confusion.
In an out-of-character move, Gameloft has given us a sneak peak into the future by releasing its full catalog of games expected to hit the last half of this year. The good folks over at Droid Gamers have taken care of the dirty work by digging through the titles to find the ones specific to Android, and I must say, there are some pretty exciting things coming down the pike.
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2: Experience an exciting, magical adventure with the official mobile game of the final film in this series, eagerly anticipated by millions of viewers around the world.
- Assassin’s Creed: Revelations : This sequel to Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood lands Ezio and Altaïr in a brand new setting: Constantinople. Let the magical locations enchant you as you discover startling revelations in the final chapter of Ezio’s saga.
- Lego® Batman™: The Mobile Game : The official adaption of the hit video game combining two legendary franchises is coming soon to mobile. The game follows the action-packed adventures of Batman ™ as he faces an array of classic villains, in a LEGO world full of fun and surprise.
- Immortals : The game is based on the highly- anticipated Immortals movie, a stylish and visually spectacular 3D action-adventure from visionary director Tarsem Singh (The Cell, The Fall), releasing in theaters 11/11/11. In it, you play as Theseus, the young heroic villager chosen by the Gods to battle the brutal and bloodthirsty King Hyperion and his Heraklion army before he finds the Bow of Epirus, and takes over the world.
- Wild West Guns : The first open-world western action game on mobile offers total freedom in varied environments (great plains, deserts, mountains, ghost towns, etc.) with over 30 missions and a surprising plot.
- Gangstar Rio - City of Saints : The final chapter in the successful Gangstar saga gets a new look and a move to Brazil. For the first time in a game of this genre, you can explore the streets of Rio de Janeiro, access a huge collection of cars and weapons and rule the city.
Sports and Racing Games:
- Real Football 2012 : The standard for football games from Gameloft returns on mobile for the 2011-2012 season in an edition with even more content, featuring new animations, new graphics and new functions.
- Midnight Pool 3 : After the success of the previous versions selling in the millions of copies around the world, Midnight Pool makes its return to mobile. This new edition features a new career mode, great atmosphere, and plenty of improvements.
- Driver® San Francisco : This game marks the return of the saga that invented the action racing game. In this new opus, you become detective John Tanner and throw yourself into a relentless manhunt across San Francisco.
- Sid Meier’s Civilization® V: The Mobile Game : The worldwide strategy game phenomenon is coming to feature phones! Based on the award-winning and best-selling franchise from 2K Games and Firaxis Games, become ruler of the world by establishing and leading a civilization from the dawn of man into the space age. Wage war, conduct diplomacy, discover new technologies, go head-to-head with some of history’s greatest leaders and build the most powerful empire the world has ever known.
- Where’s Wally?® : Travel through space and time to search for the iconic striped globetrotter and all his friends in this challenging and fun search-and-find mobile game!
So there you go - now make ready your thumbs for some gaming action!