Update 2: You can now get a fully-flashable ROM of the Gingerbread test build for the DROID Incredible, and it includes a new radio baseband version as well.
1. Download the GB file from above and drop it on your SD card.
2. Boot into Clockwork Recovery and perform a factory reset.
3. Choose “install zip for sd card” and locate the file from above.
4. Install it.
1. Download “New Radio” file from above and drop on root of SD card.
2. Boot into HBOOT by holding Volume Down and Power until it loads.
3. Follow prompts to flash the PB31IMG.zip file.
Update: Here's a faster mirror, courtesy of us! [Download]
Our man-on-the-inside (rather, everyone's), 911sniper, has done it again. This time, the trusty Taiwanese leaker has let loose an engineering test build of the upcoming Gingerbread update to the HTC DROID Incredible. The file is not flashable - so please, don't try it (unless you'd like to turn your phone into a brick, then by all means go for it.)
You can bet that the folks over at XDA are already tearing this thing apart (assuming they've finished downloading it), and will have a flashable ROM prepped soon enough. In the meantime, we'll try and get a mirror of the file up that's a little speedier, for those of you who like to tinker with these sorts of things.