Verizon hasn't officially added the DROID Incredible 2 to its Android army yet, but don't tell Wirefly that - the online smartphone retailer just put up an unboxing video for HTC and Big Red's latest handset.
- 4-inch WVGA (800x480) TFT display
- 8MP camera with dual Xenon flash
- 768MB of RAM
- 8GB micro SD card out of the box
- 3G connectivity on Verizon's EVDO Rev. A network (no LTE, unfortunately)
- Global (GSM/CDMA) radio with Verizon/Vodafone SIM out of the box
- 1420mAh battery
As for the box's contents, you'll find a smorgasbord of charging adapters, a microUSB cable, and... nothing else - not even a set of crappy headphones. Something tells me those won't be missed too dearly, though.
One interesting aside: in the comments of the video, Wirefly responded to ekernan14 by confirming the long-rumored 4/28 release date.
Alright, enough balderdash already - here's the video itself:
So, Incredible owners, what do you make of this successor to your daily driver? Will it be your next phone, or are the meager upgrades HTC's made not worth it? Sound off in the comments below.