If there is one question that I get asked nearly everyday, it’s “When is [insert device here] coming out?” Fortunately, that question is now a little bit easier to answer because our friends over at Phandroid have gotten wind of what’s coming down the pike for Verizon this Spring and, if this leak is legitimate, it’s going to be Android-filled. Here is a breakdown of what to expect:
- April 7, 2011 – Casio Commando, Samsung [DROID] Charge
- April 14, 2011 – Sony Xperia Play
- April 28, 2011 – HTC Incredible 2
- May 5, 2011 – LG Revolution
- Later in May – Motorola Droid Bionic, Motorola Droid X2, Samsung Galaxy 2 (is this what they're calling the S2?)
From the looks of things, this year's "Summer of Droid" will arrive to Verizon early. How do you feel about this peek into the future?