If you use Dropbox on your Android device and either like to live on the edge or help the company test out the latest betas, you will want to check out this post on the Dropbox forums, announcing a new public beta v220.127.116.11 with some new translations, Honeycomb improvements, new Lock Code support for the security-conscious, and other fixes. Forum replies also indicated that some sort of a folder opening bug got fixed in the process, though I am not sure what exactly that bug was in the first place.
Check out the changelog, then proceed to the direct download link, and once you've tested everything out, head back to the Dropbox forums to post your feedback:
- Internationalization (French, Spanish, German, Japanese)
- Lock Code now protects your Dropbox from prying eyes.
- Android 3.0 (Honeycomb) tablet compatibility fixes
- Better checking for file modifications before uploading
- Improved character set support
- Displays error message when SD card is full
- Dropbox service no longer starts up on all network changes
- Dropbox no longer lists itself as an app it can share data to
- Removed permission to read phone state and identity, since it's no longer needed.
- Added permission to prevent phone from sleeping, so uploads & downloads finish when your screen turns off.
- Mobile Tour gives an overview of Dropbox features on first login.
And here is the download link.
Source: Dropbox forums