The secret to unlocking the Super Bowl level inside Angry Birds has been hatched by zblanco4, a user over at the Angry Birds Nest, with a little clue to guide the way. Just as Rovio promised, the clue was planted in the Rio ad during Super Bowl - check it out below:
Detailed instructions have been left behind for the rest of us to join in on the fun. The requirements? Not much! As they are:
- Open level 13-12 of Ham ‘Em High
- Shoot the first Yellow bird anywhere
- Now shoot the White bird backwards and drop an egg on the back side of the hill
- If you hit the right spot the Golden Egg will pop up!
- Once you find the egg you will see the first image below, which opens the Secret Super Bowl Golden Egg level
- If you can pass the level you’ll see the second image. Notice that the egg contains the text “Rio”
For those of us on the sidelines, a handy YouTube video has been provided detailing us the Xs and Os on how to tackle this secret and obtain the hidden goodies.
Source: Angry Birds Nest