Want to know more about this Thursday's Samsung Nexus S launch? Well, Best Buy isn't going to leave you hanging. Earlier today, the company dropped a few more tidbits of information regarding the exclusive launch of the Samsung Nexus S. The details are as follows:
- Stores will open at 8 a.m. local time
- Online sales nationwide start at 8 a.m. Eastern time.
- There's a limit of two phones per customer.
- Demo phones will be on hand.
- The Nexus S is unlocked and runs Android 2.3.
- Off-contract price is $529, plus tax.
- On-contract price is $199 with a two-year T-Mobile contract.
For those wondering, no word yet on whether or not the T-Mobile Even More Plus plan applies here, but I am betting it does not. That means that probably the only way you can get this device is either for $199 on contract or $529 unlocked. Oh, and remember that this device is not covered by the T-Mobile Premium Handset Protection Insurance, just like the Nexus One.
Will you be heading to your local Best Buy this Thursday?
Source: Best Buy