Today is obviously the day for popular applications to add QVGA support. As Rovio did only hours ago, Skype have added support for the increasingly-common 320x240 resolution in their application. That's good news for owners of the HTC Wildfire, Motorola Charm, Huawei IDEOS and LG Optimus T/S, who were left out in the cold until now. Skype for Android has had some nice bug fixes and improvements added, too:
- 320*240 and 240*400 screen resolutions are now supported.
- Hardware back key is now supported.
- Reduced power consumption in idle mode.
- Signing out from Skype now exits Skype.
- Improved login stability and behavior.
- Improved performance with large contact lists.
- Reduced application size.
- General bug fixes.
Check it out in the Android market and let us know how you're finding this latest version.