If you've been following our Epic 4G coverage, you would know that:
- we were very excited about this phone when our own Ian Douglas reviewed the Epic in detail last week
- we were not alone - other reviewers were just as excited
- it has already been rooted, before even hitting the general population
- you can shave an extra $50 off that hefty $250 price tag that Sprint decided the Epic was worth by ordering through Amazon, as we discussed here.
- Update: Wirefly, one of the top cellphone retailers on the web, also dropped the price to $200.
Raving reviews are coming in through Twitter as well:
I know I will be picking 3 of these up shortly for my friends and family. How about you?