The regular price of the phone at Sprint.com is $199 after a mail-in rebate, compared to places like Best Buy that will replace the mail-in rebate with an instant one. However, you can get an extra $50 off if you buy it from Sprint.
Positives And Negatives
- Positive: $50 off
- You have to deal with a $100 mail-in rebate instead of an instant $100 discount at Best Buy.
- Available for new activations only.
However, In The End
- Best Buy price - $199
- Sprint.com price - $149
You like money, don't you?
- Go to Sprint.com and click on Shop > Phones.
- Enter your zip code.
- Select the EVO 4G and Buy with new plan:
- Select the plan, services, and accessories you want. You will then arrive to your cart:
- Click Checkout.
- Now click Cancel order:
- You should receive a $50 off offer to be applied to your first bill:
- Click Apply discount and you're good to go!
Note: if this doesn't work, that means the promotion ran out. Better luck next time!
Found at: FatWallet