I've had the EVO 4G for the last 2 weeks, and now it's your turn - the phone goes on sale everywhere today, with some stores opening their doors as early as 6am.
Here is AndroidPolice's EVO 4G coverage of the last few weeks:
- HTC EVO 4G First Impressions And A Mini Hands-On Review. Post Your Questions You Want Answered [Post Google I/O Coverage]
- Review And Hands-On Results With HTC EVO 4G’s 8MP Camera – Paris In Photos
- Review And Hands-On Results With HTC EVO 4G’s 720P HD Video Camera – Paris In Videos
- AndroidPolice.com And EVO 4G Go To Nice And Monaco’s Monte Carlo For A Photo/Video Shoot
We've identified a serious issue with the EVO which could result in requiring you to restart the phone periodically to gain access back to the SD card and even data corruption. It has been picked up all around the web and hopefully will be addressed by Sprint today:
- Updated: Is HTC EVO 4G About To Be Launched With A Massive Defect In The Included 8GB MicroSD Card? Update: Data Corruption Is Now Part Of The Issue
- Got Root? EVO 4G Rooting Instructions Released
- Froyo Ported To The EVO 4G!
- "UnrEVOked" – A Painless EVO 4G Rooting Method, Coming Tomorrow. Creator Says EVO Vulnerable To Hackers Unless Rooted
- Forget Using Your HTC EVO 4G’s Screen As A Flashlight – Use Its Blinding Dual LED Flash Instead [Hands-On] – Also Works With HTC Desire
There are more articles in the EVO 4G category - new owners, feel free to browse it around.
And now it's your turn. Are you picking this bad boy up today? Share your initial impressions and reviews here in the comments!